Latest News & Events
We are currently accepting new patients at Bank Place Medical Centre
Up coming events
- My Health Record is a secure online summary of your health information. You can control what goes into it, and who is allowed to access it. You can choose to share your health information with your doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers. To view more detail and sign up, visit the link below. Want to know more visit…….My Health Record
- Having a My Health Record means your important health information like allergies, current conditions and treatments, medicine details, pathology reports or diagnostic imaging scan reports can be digitally stored in one place. Healthcare providers like doctors, specialists and hospital staff can see these details online from anywhere at any time when they need to, such as in an accident or emergency
FLUVAX – CALL NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Appointments for a flu vaccination can be made with our practice nurse.
A fee of $20 will apply; though eligible patients (see below) will not be charged.
Patients eligible to receive a free government supplied flu vaccine, are:
all individuals aged 65 years and over
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 15 years of age and over
- all pregnant women
- any person 6 months of age and over with a chronic medical condition as determined by their GPAnnual vaccination is the most important measure to prevent influenza and its complications
The period of peak influenza circulation is typically June to September
Vaccine protection is generally expected to last all season but optimal protection occurs within the 3 – 4 months after vaccination
It is never to late to vaccinate
Olivia’s Place exists to support mums and dads at any stage of pregnancy, from learning you are pregnant, throughout your pregnancy and birth and then through your baby’s first 12 months.
(03) 5622 1022 An answering machine is attached to the phone and is checked regularly including out of hours, so please leave a message if the phone is unattended.
PO Box 688, Warragul, 3820
Where to find us:
2/7 Barkly St, Warragul, VIC, 3820